Rotating help if po...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Rotating help if possible

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@msamazing)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I processed IC 5070, Pelican Nebula, and it upside down.  If I rotate it 90 or 180 degrees, it is still not sitting in the correct position.  Is this fixable or is the problem due to me not having the correct angle when I imaged it. Please see attached photo.

1BE7BA09 401F 4286 82B1 92284B531388

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You should be able to adjust the angle to any degree, look at the tools menu and find the batch-crop/resize option.

ReplyQuote
(@msamazing)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod I was able to turn the image but how do I fix this problem?  The Pelican is angled correctly but now the whole image looks off.

CBD16CC4 75D2 4810 824A E5AC3DF09B63

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ah, like that. You can't really as that's indeed how you framed it. You would need to add other parts to the image (making it a mosaic) to fill in those parts. The only thing you can do is to crop a part out of this image to get a square-ish presentation again.

ReplyQuote
Share: