Is your Astrophotography community interested in an Astro Pixel Processor Workshop on location with it’s author, drs. M.Sc. E.M.W.P. Haverkamp (Mabula)?
Starting from December 2019, Mabula will start giving Astro Pixel Processor Workshops for interested Astrophotography groups and communities worldwide.
The contents of the workshop can be freely discussed with all participants of the workshop. Everything from data calibration to final post processing can be discussed in the workshop.
Group size the for workshop sessions will be limited to 25 participants at most. If there is more interest in your community, we can arrange for several workshop days with several sessions.
Total price for the workshop can be negotiated based on the location and the number of participants. The price will include the travel expenses that Mabula has to make to get to your location and it will include a fixed price per participant of the workshop.
An indication of prices per participant are:
- For a full day workshop, the price per participant is €100 excluding VAT.
- For a half day workshop, the price per participant is €65 excluding VAT.
- A possible VAT (Value Added Tax) will only be charged in European Union Countries.
- These prices are subject to change and can be discussed based on the location and the number of participants and thus possible workshops days.
- The price of €2500 for the total workshop is an indication of the total cost of the entire workshop for all participants and Mabula’s travel expenses.
To reserve a workshop for your community, please contact Mabula Haverkamp here:
Finally, please be aware, that time slots for possible workshops are very limited and we already have several workshops planned. Please contact Mabula as soon as possible to reserve the workshop for your community/group.