A purchase of the Renter’s License will give you
- an Astro Pixel Processor license that expires after 365 days. You rent the software, so the software will stop working after the expiry date.
- after license expiry, you can renew your Renter’s license for another 365 days for the same amount of 50 euros excluding VAT.
- you will always have access to download the latest APP version with updates, bug fixes and major upgrades.
- you will have regular support on the forum from me and the other APP users.
- The Renter’s and Owner’s licenses can be used offline after activation.
Any license (Trial, Renter, Owner) can be activated and used at any time on 3 separate computers, independent of Operating System. You can de-activate, activated computers from within the application.
Upon ordering, you will be asked to register if you haven’t done so already. This will give you a customer account on the Astro Pixel Processor platform. With this account, you can login and download the latest version for your platform, download the latest version of the Quick Reference Guide and it will also give you access to the forum.
You should receive the following e-mails:
- An e-mail with your new account on this platform if you did not have an account yet
- An e-mail with your order confirmation
- An e-mail with the license code details to activate your license.
Please be aware:
- Please check your spamfolder if you miss an e-mail.
- Check current camera support of APP here. All cameras and capture programs that create FITS files are supported. For DSLR cameras, only Canon & Nikon are supported currently. Other brands will follow as soon as possible.
- APP runs on Linux (RPM & DEB), Windows & MacOS 64bits Operating Systems.
- The Quick Reference Guide is not nearly finished yet. I will be working on this with the highest priority.
- To get started quickly, watch the video tutorials:
- All your questions regarding this license and APP can be posted at the forum: