Error when stacking...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Error when stacking from different cameras on normalization  

RSS

(@imnewhere)
Main Sequence Star Customer
March 15, 2021 00:54  

I am getting the attached error when I try to stack images from a DSLR and from a mono astro camera. I've stacked different cameras before, but this is stopping me now. It seem to fail on normalizing. I've unchecked same camera and optics and set the scale to 15 to try to get around this, and I've saved the normalized frames and tried to go that way, again to have it fail on me. I can stack the different cameras separately, but I want to combine them since one set is RGB and the other is NB stuff.

Capture

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
March 17, 2021 10:05  

Color and mono don't mix when stacking together. We want to make this more clear in the workflow, but you need to split the channels of the RGB DSLR data in tab 2 (all the way down "split channels"). Load in those, now mono, images into a new APP session, together with the mono data you already had and you can proceed.

ReplyQuote
Share: