Magic Mouse issue w...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

[Solved] Magic Mouse issue with OpenGL viewing  

RSS

(@lead_weight)
Main Sequence Star Customer
April 15, 2019 20:00  

Now that OpenGL has provided fast zooms, I find if I accidentally touch the scroll area of the mouse, it starts an endless cycle of zooming way in and way out that never wants to end. I have to force quit the application and start over. This is especially true when doing light pollution removal. I think it's because of all the mouse clicking and dragging that accidentally triggers the scroll motion of the mouse. Since mouse wheel scrolling isn't particularly useful int he app, it would be nice to have the ability to disable it, or refine how quickly it zooms in and out to stop this from happening.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
April 16, 2019 11:03  

Thanks for sharing. It seems the magic mouse is kind of tricky with these things to support. I'll tag Mabula about it @mabula-admin.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
January 20, 2020 16:46  

Marked as solved ! Should work properly in the latest APP versions.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: