Accessing GLOpen Op...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Accessing GLOpen Options Whilst processing  

RSS

(@tommohawk)
White Dwarf Customer
October 15, 2019 22:25  

Hi. 

Just got going with v1075B6 - really great generally and enjoying using it. One odd thing and a couple of general comments which I'll post separately to  be orderly.

Maybe just me doing something daft, but if you click on the Open GL option top left whilst processing (integrating) the workflow panel in the centre disappears and wont come back. Maybe not a huge deal but you lose the "cancel" button if this happens. Maybe there's some way of getting it back? Or maybe now I know just don't select that option when integrating!

Thanks

Tom

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 17, 2019 16:25  

Thank you Tom! That must be a bug I think, so I'll tag @mabula-admin to have a look at it.

ReplyQuote
Share: