Java Script Error w...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Java Script Error when trying RGB Combine

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@markusd112)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi,

I have split my RGB OSC image taken with an lextreme dual narrow band filter inter Ha and OIII. When trying to combine it again to an RGB image a Java Script error occurs and the combination process stops:

Screenshot APP 01

I am using APP 1.082 on a Windows 10 laptop

Thanks,

Markus

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@markusd112 Hi Markus. First a small but unimportant correction. APP is written in Java, not JavaScript.

Having said that, for combining Ha and OIII data you better use the HOO 1 or HOO 2 formulae. Have you tried those?

ReplyQuote
(@ippiu)
Neutron Star

@markusd112

Did you normalize files?

ReplyQuote
(@markusd112)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
Posted by: @wvreeven

@markusd112 Hi Markus. First a small but unimportant correction. APP is written in Java, not JavaScript.

Having said that, for combining Ha and OIII data you better use the HOO 1 or HOO 2 formulae. Have you tried those?

Sorry, I mean Java not JavaScript 😉 

I have done it using a tutorial video from Daniel Nimmervoll

It's the second time I have used my lextreme filter and APP for separating and combining it. Before several months it has worked for my first try, so I am not very familiar with all the options in the moment.

With this thread I wanted to inform about the Java error message, because I think such an unhandled exception should be covered with a meaningful error message.

I will try again a little bit, maybe it works when changing some options...

Thanks and CS

Markus

ReplyQuote
Share: