Filter Duo-Band OII...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Filter Duo-Band OIII and H-Alpha... how to asign the light frames ?  

RSS

(@olivierna)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
October 17, 2020 18:52  

Hello,

In the "Assign the light frames" I use to choose RGB with my ASI294MCPro (colored).

I wish to use a new filter : the Optolong eXtreme duo band with OIII and H-alpha only (both together)

But In the "Assign the light frame" question I can only choose between OIII and H-alpha... and not both of them...

What should I choose ?

Olivier (France, Versailles)

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 20, 2020 10:50  

You then first need to change the demosaic algorithm in tab 0. There you can choose to select e.g. "Extract Ha", when you then load the light of that filter, it will have loaded the Ha only. You can process that and save it at the end as your Ha integration. You can also select to make a color RGB from Ha and OIII etc. Here's a nice workflow for the whole process: https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/postid/7610/

ReplyQuote
Share: