Downloadable PDF ma...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Downloadable PDF manual

7 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
12.8 K Views
(@carlesa25)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hello: There is a downloadable manual, with the general instructions for using the program, especially how they work and effects of the sliders.

Translation into other languages such as Spanish is planned. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Carlesa25 (@carlesa25),

Thank you for your question and welcome to the forum.

Most information is currently in the application with tooltips and the slider instructions are under the red ? on the left side between the sliders.

APP sliderInstructions
App tooltip

A printable PDF doucement will all documentation is currently being made. And translation to French is being done as well.

I have not found translators yes for other languages like Spanish. I will ask translators for several languages as soon as the initial English document is to be released.

I hope this helps you for now, let me know if you have any other question.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@sterrenwacht-altair)
Brown Dwarf

Hi Mabula,

I'm currently also waiting for this manual. You're video tutorials are very nice but it would help to have something in paper/pdf to really understand the software and working methods. Great job, looking forward.

Kristof Dierick

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Kristof @sterrenwacht-altair,

I am working on it, first I will release APP 1.060 with an upgraded calibration engine which has very high priority right now.

Then work on completing a manual in PDF format will be one of the main priorities 😉

Thank you very much,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@itastro)
Hydrogen Atom

Hi,

Did the manual ever get released?

Regards

Ivan

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@itastro Hi Ivan,

The manual will be released with APP 2.0.0 which is currently in development.

Wouter

Jeff Morgan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeffmorgan)
Red Giant

Looking forward to that, I know that I'm not using the software to its full capability.

ReplyQuote
Share: