Crash during integr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Crash during integration step

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@dkerber)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Encountered error in module:
AlignAndResampler

Error message:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid coordinates

Cause:
Invalid coordinates
java.awt.image.SampleModel.getSamples(SampleModel.java:1037)
java.awt.image.Raster.getSamples(Raster.java:1743)
d.a(Unknown Source)
d.doInBackground(Unknown Source)

This has happened a few times that I didn't report because I thought it was a random failure, but seems to be somewhat repeatable. It occurs when I run the steps up through Normalize, then go into the file list and de-select frames that are worse for one reason or another (elongated stars, low quality, few stars, etc). Then I click the Integrate step, and get this error.

I'm running version 1.083.4.

Thanks for any help or suggestions! I will try the new beta to see if it does the same thing.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Would you be able to test again using beta4 of APP 2.0? You can find the download on top of the forum.

ReplyQuote
(@dkerber)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I've done two batches with Beta4, and have not come across that error again. So tentatively, I'd say it's fixed.

ReplyQuote
Share: