Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Double clicking

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@helgeras)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi,

I am running the free trial using the latest stable version. In general I love it, but there is one thing I really hate, and that is double clicking in a directory list to get into a directory.

Normally in windows I have no problem double clicking, but in APP it only works every second or third time. and I have to keep double clicking 2 or three times for each directory to go into it.

Is there a setting somewhere, where I can fix this? Changing my double click setting for windows does not seem right as it works fine in windows, just not in APP.

Regards,

Helge

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@helgeras Hi Helge,

APPis implemented in Java and the Java file chooser has some quirks. It may be easier to use the arrow keys to select the directory you want to select and to use the enter key to perform the selection.

HTH, Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: