Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

user's manual  

RSS

(@lucas5959)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
March 16, 2019 11:29  

Is there a manual from APP?

ReplyQuote
(@adrie-suijkerbuijk)
Molecular Cloud Customer
March 23, 2019 11:45  

I have the same question. Perhaps a small booklet in PDF.......Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@adrie-suijkerbuijk)
Molecular Cloud Customer
March 23, 2019 12:03  

I have made lights, darks, bias and flat frames. I don't understand how to start using Astro Pixel Processor......

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
March 23, 2019 13:19  
Posted by: Lucas5959

Is there a manual from APP?

Dear @lucas5959, @adrie-suijkerbuijk,

A complete manual in PDF format is not yet available, but I am working on this with high priority.

Adrie, APP is really simple, just load all your frames, set settings in menus 2)-6) and click on Integrate in 6)  and APP will do the rest.

Have a look at this tutorial, it will show you how APP will automatically process multi-filter data including calibration:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/fully-automatic-multi-channel-processing-in-astro-pixel-processor-by-mabula/

Please let me know if you have additional questions,

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@adrie-suijkerbuijk)
Molecular Cloud Customer
March 24, 2019 10:48  

Thank you, Mabula. Perhaps most beginners start using a reflex camera like Canon or Nikon. A sep-by-step guide could be very simple. Regards, Adrie

ReplyQuote
Share: