Share:

20th March 2020 - APP 1.078 has been released !

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

user's manual  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@wvreeven)
Neutron Star Customer
January 20, 2020 21:49  

Fantastic advise Bob. As a senior software developer myself I wholeheartedly support your proposal. I’ll volunteer to beta-read as well and could even contribute to (a start of) a short RGB workflow as well. As a matter of fact, I could revise this workflow

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/tutorials-workflows/newbie-lrgb-processing/#post-7367

perhaps.

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@lazac)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 21, 2020 08:48  

I'm also in the IT "business" and gladly take part in Beta test periods.

Joseph

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
January 22, 2020 19:42  

The full manual will be here pretty soon, as a moderator I have no insight in the exact timing unfortunately. I do know it's close to being finished. This will make APP one of the few astro-packages with a supplied, extensive manual I think, so when it's out, it'll be a plus. 🙂 I fully agree it would've been better to have a manual from the start, it's just not how things evolved. A quick tutorial is definitely a good idea, we're going to get rid of the old ones on the site and restructure that part. As Wouter already did and which I made a stickie, those kind of efforts are ofcourse highly appreciated.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Vincent Groenewold - Moderator

ReplyQuote
(@1001ale1001)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
March 24, 2020 22:53  

when I load my lights in, and it asks to tick what channel I want it. should I just click luminance or all channels?

Best, 

Ale

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: