can't run 2 instanc...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

can't run 2 instances of APP simulataneously using 2.0.0 beta26

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@subseven79)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Using past APP builds, I have been able to run multiple instances of APP simultaneously using my Win10 laptop.  It doesn't seem possible using APP 2.0.0 beta 26 Window 64-bit. 

I get a blank view on the 2nd instance when using APP 2.0.0 beta 26, looks like this:

For several months I used 2 instances at the same time with build 1.083. Earlier this year I started using the 2.0.0 betas and they have worked well, and I seem to remember using 2 instances of a 2.0.0 beta at some point, but trying it today with beta 26 it doesn't work.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @subseven79,

We have not changed anything in our code to change this behaviour, it could change due to our development platform maybe, but I just tested it myself with beta26 on Windows 10 and it seems to work fine on my system with Windows 10.

Maybe it depends on the installation method, I have installed APP on Windows 10 for all users, did you?

Is there a particular reason to want to run 2 instances? I never do myself i must admit.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: