Slider reset (right...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Slider reset (right side)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

The sliders on the right need a way to quickly undo the last change or reset to the default.  I'll make a bunch of changes that I like then one that I don't and can't get it back to where it was without resetyting the entire set of sliders and starting over.  At least that's how I use to do it.  Now I can't even do that.  The saturation sliders won't go back to their default even whan I change to a different stretch profile.  And If I can't recall what stretch profile I was previously on...I'm screwed.  I have to quit the program and start over at the defaults.  Until this gets improved, the right side is useless for me...I just push the stretched version to photoshop.

macOS 2.0.0-beta22

This topic was modified 6 months ago by Lonnie Dillon

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @roscoed,

Thank you very much for your feedback on this, we are fully aware about this. We have planned a big update on the preview filter after the 2.0 stable release 😉 which will address this and more.

Mabula

This post was modified 6 months ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I would submit that 2.0 isn't stable until this is fixed...

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Lonnie,

Thanks for the feedback,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: