Stack Light Frame R...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Stack Light Frame Rejection  

RSS

WB91
(@blanshan91)
Brown Dwarf Customer
October 27, 2020 03:18  

Guys,  as an example, if we had 100 light frames to stack and we select to want 75 of the 100 for stacking, how do we view a list of the frames accepted and rejected?  It would seem like your software would deselect the light frames before stacking but it doesnt, so I have no idea what is being stacked out of the 100 frames.  I want to make sure bad frames are not being allowed and good frames kicked out.   

Also, when can you implement a blink function to the software to help speed up the good/bad file rejection?

ReplyQuote
(@astrogee)
Neutron Star Customer
October 27, 2020 12:42  

The frames selected for integration show in a column - I believe its the quality score column. You can also choose what the criteria is for selection, like quality or star shape - in the "weights" setting, and you can sort the file list based on quality, star shape, etc. - right-click on the list for context commands like sorting.

ReplyQuote
Share: