mosaic with black b...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

mosaic with black boxes

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@skydog)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  
heart

This mosaic used two panels of the heart nebula.  It is my first attempt at processing a mosaic, I used a video as my guide.  I would like to know why the two black square boxes in the upper left and lower right do not have the correct star information and what I could do to correct this problem.  I tried changing several parameters in the integration process with no change,  All of my subs looked good.  I would appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks, Jack

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@skydog Hi Jack.

The black boxes are there simply because you didn't image those parts of the sky. For your set up you will need to make a 4 panel mosaic: the 2 panels that you already have and two more panels for the upper left and lower right corners.

Clear skies, Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: