Issue with Itelesco...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Issue with Itelescope T18 Data

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@rolfw)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello,

i have a major issue when trying to process Data from iTelescope T18:

All pre-calibrated images from this Telescope are just green, does`nt matter if i use Luminance, green, red and so on (See Screenshot).

The integrated images look the same.

Data from all other telescopes look fine and are proceesd ok, this happens only with T18/T9/T8 Data.

When trying to process the T18 Data in Deep Sky Stacker or Pixinsight trial it works fine, any Idea?

Thanks,

Rolf

Unbenannt

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Rolf Weisenfeld

ReplyQuote
(@rolfw)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Meanwhile i figured out that the problem seems to be related to the Graphic Board, i am using a Nvidia GTX 1070 in my main computer where this issue happens, on a Notebook and an older PC with a ATI Card everything works fine, is there any known issue with Nvidia cards?

Best regards,

Rolf

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @rolfw

Hello,

i have a major issue when trying to process Data from iTelescope T18:

All pre-calibrated images from this Telescope are just green, does`nt matter if i use Luminance, green, red and so on (See Screenshot).

The integrated images look the same.

Data from all other telescopes look fine and are proceesd ok, this happens only with T18/T9/T8 Data.

When trying to process the T18 Data in Deep Sky Stacker or Pixinsight trial it works fine, any Idea?

Thanks,

Rolf

Unbenannt

Dear @rolfw,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue. I am already fixing it. We have a problem with these MaximDL created fits headers... They report the Bayerpat FITS tag allthough it is not Bayer data at all...

For now there is an easy work-around: in 0) RAW/FITS set the Bayer & X-Trans CFA algortihm to : no interpolation 😉

Then all works as expected ! I will make sure this is fixed in the next release.

This problem is actually new in the latest release due to a change in FITS Header interpretation.. So on older APP versions, the behaviour is correct. This is definitely not a problem of your Graphic Board.

Mabula

This post was modified 2 years ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
Share: