ArrayIndexOutOfBoun...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in a NormalizationActionListener

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@tonyveo)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hey!

I'm after updating from 1.075 to 1.078 I'm getting the following error when I try to combine two integration results. 

Screenshot 2020 03 22 at 14.49.22

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load several integration results as "lights"
  2. Go through calibrate (nothing to calibrate), analyse stars, register (all works fine)
  3. Press "normalise" after a few seconds the error message shows up as on the screenshot above.

My setup:

• APP 1.078
  • macOS Catalina 
  • Sorting set to "quality"

Best regards,

Anton

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for showing the steps! We will try to reproduce them.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Anton @tonyveo,

You are trying to directly process monochrome and RGB data, this was not possible in older versions and is not possible yet in 1.078.

But... I do plan to make this possible in 1.079 😉

So you need to split your RGB first in separate channels which you can do in 2) Calibrate, split channels and then save calibrated frames. You will get 3 monochrome R,G,B channels which you then can combine with the H-alpha data.

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I didn't even notice that. 🙂 Ok, that explains it.

ReplyQuote
(@tonyveo)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Thanks a lot! Thank worked 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@euripides)
Main Sequence Star

Posted by: @mabula-admin

Hi Anton @tonyveo,

You are trying to directly process monochrome and RGB data, this was not possible in older versions and is not possible yet in 1.078.

But... I do plan to make this possible in 1.079 😉

So you need to split your RGB first in separate channels which you can do in 2) Calibrate, split channels and then save calibrated frames. You will get 3 monochrome R,G,B channels which you then can combine with the H-alpha data.

Cheers,

Mabula

Hello @mabula-admin 

As far as I can understand this is still not developed ? Cause I had the same issue and finally worked after splitting my RGB image.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It was indeed his intention to get that workflow improved, but other priorities took over. It will come though, he has a shortlist of features on which this is one of the things he want to get implemented rather soon.

ReplyQuote
Share: