APP 1.077 LightFram...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

APP 1.077 LightFrameCalibration Java Error

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hello,

I have this error message since the new version. What can I do?

APP

ReplyQuote
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

If I remove the flats and darks, this error message does not come. BIAS work alone.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

This is with 1.077 right? And the exact same frames didn't cause an issue with 1.076 or 1.075?

ReplyQuote
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Yes, that happened with the update to 1.077
I have now installed 1.075 again. Now I have the same error message here.
I'm testing other data, here is the same error message.

ReplyQuote
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Obviously this error message comes from the Darks. Now I only used 30 of the 50 from the middle. And now it works 🙂

I uploaded the 50 darks here. Maybe this will help you find the mistake.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hw2ckxgrzstyegw/300s.rar?dl=0

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ah great, yes it sometimes happens when calibration data has some issue. Might be worth for you to check the difference between the darks that didn't work and those that did, just to prevent it in the future. Thanks for uploading, can you pinpoint which frames caused the issue?

ReplyQuote
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I looked through the darks one by one and saw no anomalies.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

@daniel_n,

That error is indicative of a problem where you are calibrating data that incomaptible like monochrome data with Bayer CFA or 3-channel (RGB) Master frames or vice versa... check your data, if it's Bayer CFA data, have you enabled Force CFA in 0) RAW/FITS? Are all masters created as CFA masters?

Can you share frames of all types? Some lights, darks, flats, bias? I will make sure that it is solved.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@daniel_n)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I am using the ASI 183 MC Pro. And I use these settings.

rggb

Today I tested it again with the exact same data. And now without an error message!
I don't know what yesterday was. I also installed APP on my laptop yesterday. And there I had the same error message.
But not anymore today 😀 

ReplyQuote
Share: