APP won't open on t...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

APP won't open on the MacBook Pro with the M1 chip

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@safinsd)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

I bought a new 14" MacBook Pro with the M1 chip in March 2022 and was hoping to run APP on it. I can download the app, but not open it after dragging it to the apps folder. I changed preferences as instructed on this forum, no joy. I believe the laptop's OS is Monterrey. Apple tech support says to contact the developer. Please advise.

20220626 150730

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Are you using beta 2.0 of APP? A, scratch that, I see you don't. So with our beta version we were able to fully notarize APP to pass these checks on MacOS. You can download the latest beta here: https://astropixelprocessor.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/astropixelprocessor_2.0.0-beta2-arm64-macOS.zip

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Susan @safinsd,

Indeed like Vincent indicates, you will want to install APP 2.0.0-beta2 for ARM64/M1 hardware. Then installation should simply work fine 🙂

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@safinsd)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Thank you, gentlemen. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: