If I upgrade my com...

Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

If I upgrade my computers can I de-autherize APP from the activated (and will no longer use) computers?  

RSS

akaw
(@akaw)
Molecular Cloud Customer
November 21, 2017 04:36  

Hi,

I've just purchased an owner license which can be activated and use on three computers. I plan to use APP on one computer in the observatory and another one at home.

My question is:

If I have to upgrade both computers in the future, can I de-authorize  APP from the old computers to be able to activate and use APP on the new machines or I have to buy another owner license?

Thank you,

Wiwat

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
November 21, 2017 16:39  

Hi Wiwat,

Thank you for your purchase and your question.

For now, if you need to de-activate a computer, you can send an e-mail to support@astropixelprocessor.com and I will de-activate the computer or computers for you.

In a future version of APP, I will give you the option to de-activate a computer yourself from within the application. The application will show you the identities of the computers so you can deselect them.

So you won't need to buy a new license. Only when you need to use APP on more than 3 computers.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: