If I upgrade my com...

Share:

APP 1.075 has been released !

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

If I upgrade my computers can I de-autherize APP from the activated (and will no longer use) computers?  

RSS

akaw
(@akaw)
Molecular Cloud Customer
November 21, 2017 04:36  

Hi,

I've just purchased an owner license which can be activated and use on three computers. I plan to use APP on one computer in the observatory and another one at home.

My question is:

If I have to upgrade both computers in the future, can I de-authorize  APP from the old computers to be able to activate and use APP on the new machines or I have to buy another owner license?

Thank you,

Wiwat

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
November 21, 2017 16:39  

Hi Wiwat,

Thank you for your purchase and your question.

For now, if you need to de-activate a computer, you can send an e-mail to support@astropixelprocessor.com and I will de-activate the computer or computers for you.

In a future version of APP, I will give you the option to de-activate a computer yourself from within the application. The application will show you the identities of the computers so you can deselect them.

So you won't need to buy a new license. Only when you need to use APP on more than 3 computers.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: