I enter my data int...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

I enter my data into the APP and I still can't use the program...

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I enter my license details and the app still doesn't work, after a while I get the message

"Your license could not be verified...

Your license may have expired or your license file may have been corrupted.

In the latter case, you can try to reactivate this license by
deleting the license file from the user directory at

C:\Users\elwis\APP-License.lic

If you continue to receive this message and you believe your license is valid, please contact technical support at:

support@astropixelprocessor.com"

I haven't had any problems with the program for several months, I formatted the system, and still the same, and the path "C:\Users\elwis\APP-License.lic" does not exist. HELP!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Patryk,

Would it be an idea if I check our database and send you the details we have? Maybe you have a typo somewhere.

edit: Also, did you uninstall APP via add/remove programs or do you have another version installed? It's advised to uninstall and reinstall in this way and only have 1 version.

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I reinstalled the program - it doesn't work, I did the win11 format - it doesn't work, I updated the graphics card files - it doesn't work, I replaced the files from a separate computer - it doesn't work, I set up a free account - it doesn't work, I have no ideas, I don't have the strength, I checked it countless times what I type doesn't work either

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
Zrzut ekranu 2023 08 10 210834

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
d

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, that's weird indeed. Let me send you your details again first just for you to double check them. I'll do this first thing tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I've send you the details, please verify they are exactly what you enter. I'll also look in our logs if I can see what may be the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod I checked on another computer, everything works as it should, but on my laptop nothing works...

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That is very odd, what is the difference between your other computer and this laptop?

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod I have an i7 9750h processor, rtx2060 and 32gb ram, and on the second pc to which I do not have access because it is my friend's i7 7gen, gtx 1070 and 16gb ram, win 11 in both cases

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Do you know what program is responsible for checking the license? I did the second format of the system, it still does not work, during installation and entering the license data, the "APP-License.lic" still file is not created

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

APP is checking it internally. I'm not seeing your name popping up in our log at the moment, I'll look further but it's very strange. Unfortunately Mabula still has a week of holiday left so I hope you can wait that long. I'll forward this to him.

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
(@elwis)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I installed next to win11 linux ubuntu 22.04.3, unfortunately there is also the same problem

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thank you, I've let Mabula know so he will come back to you soon.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Patryk Zubala @elwis,

Is everything okay now? I have sent you an email yesterday about your license. Did you receive it?

I see in our records that you were able to activate the license on thursday 10-8 and also today, so I assume that everything is okay now?

If you are using an older APP version, that could also explain the issue, older APP versions actually had a bug in the licensing activation and checking, so please update to the latest APP version by going here: https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/downloads/

and please let us know if everything is okay now.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: