2022-09-02: APP 2.0.0-beta4 has been released !
Download links per platform:
Nebula region around the star Sadr in the constellation Cygnus
My image of the nebula region around the star Sadr in the constellation Cygnus. The pictures were taken on four nights with a TS-Photoline APO 360mm, using a UHC clip filter for my EOS 750Da. The total exposure time is 6 hours, which consists of 60s and 180s lights.
I hope you like it 😉
Clear skies, Stefan
Yes, lots of details. I'm missing a bit of color though, this filter shouldn't supress too much color right?
The pictures were taken in July this year at a warm outside temperature. The chip temperature of my EOS 750Da was partly 29°C and the darks and flats of course have different temperatures. Of course this is not ideal for processing the pictures. This is the big disadvantage compared to a cooled CMOS camera.
- 97% transmission at 486nm (H-beta)
- 97% transmission at 496nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 501nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656nm (H alpha)
- Optimum transmission position for devices with f/10 to f/3.5
- Passband: 480nm to 505nm and 645nm to over 700nm
- Homofocal with all other Astronomik filters
- Thickness of the filter: 1mm
- Not sensitive to moisture, not aging, scratch-resistant
- Fine-optically polished carrier material
Transmission curve Astronomic UHC clip filter
Ah it blocks a decent amount, mainly for light polution purposes.
edit: no blue shouldn't be blocked. So interesting why that's not present here. Anyway, food for thought in a next attempt maybe. 😉 Could also be due to the exposure, if stars get saturated color is lost as well.