Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

New user, buyer. Good program but come on-get a basic manual together…

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jkstrgzrapp)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Sorry to add what has been an obvious gripe of others, the need for a manual. I have got some good results with trial and error and help from a short 16 page “Quick start guide” from Charles Bracken (thanks Charles). I have no doubt I could improve on results with a more comprehensive guide. I realize manuals take time but I have seen sooooo many posts with promises of something, and yet I still don’t see one. Videos are on thing, a manual I can digest, highlight etc is a much better way of instruction, at least for me. 
I like the program enough that I purchased it. Here’s to hoping I can further improve my processing with a better understanding through a manual.

Sales would likely improve as well. I myself contemplated not purchasing due to no manual, but have enough understanding to get by with basic processing (which is somewhat intuitive if one has some basic astrophotography understanding).

Bottom line, good program but limited by lack of documentation from the developer. 

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@jkstrgzrapp Hi John. Thanks for the feedback. A manual will be released with APP 2.0.0 which is the next version of APP to be released.

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: