Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Functions "missing"  

RSS

(@ebenrecht)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
October 23, 2020 10:52  

Hello everybody,

I loaded the astropixelprocessor used and I liked it, regarding the results it is producing after stacking.

What keeps me from buying it is the fact, that there seems to be no way to store the paths where the correction pics are stored, working directory etc.

I did not found a way to save projects…

Do you have a help for me to do this, or are there plans to integrate these features?

Regards

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 24, 2020 11:35  

Saving projects is in the plans yes as a lot of people want this, it wasn't in the original release and Mabula focussed on the actual processing part of the program. We do hear this wish and it obviously makes sense so we will put it in, but when it something Mabula plans. I'll try to nudge him a bit after the next release. 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: