Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Using previously generated Masters

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@kinch)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I hope this will be a quick & easy one for someone to answer...

If I have done a prior run with APP processing my input data - I have then to hand a Master Flat, Master Flatdark and a Master dark - which I can use again instead of loading in all the individual calibration frames. I am not sure though....does the Master Flat (as saved) contain the calibration from the Master Flatdark?  Putting it another way, easier to answer.....If I calibrate my light frames again using these Master Dark and Master Flat; do I also need to load a Master Flatdark for the calibration to work correctly?   

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

The masterflat is corrected with the darkflats, so that shouldn't be necessary anymore indeed.

ReplyQuote
(@kinch)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Thanks very much for the reply Vincent - that clears it for me. I thought that should be the case but was far from being sure.

Brendan.

ReplyQuote
Share: