Saving Projects  

RSS

(@lanties)
Main Sequence Star Customer
September 27, 2018 20:55  

I know this has been requested before but hopefully you can consider.

It would really be great to be able to save a project with all files listed in the file browser as well as the working directory and settings for the specific project. I often work on many session including various calibration sets and various filters etc. It takes a lot of time and some concentration to make sure all is allocated to the right sessions/filters etc.  Two weeks later there is a new version of APP (Thank you for the great work) or I discover a new setting etc and I would like to try it out on a previous set of data. The process of loading many hundreds of files correctly again to try the new setting or creating new or better calibration files etc is would be so much easier of there were projects that we could just load, change the settings and rerun the integration.

Please consider?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
October 14, 2018 20:32  

Hi @Ianties,

Yes indeed, it has been requested several times. It's on my list, so it will come for sure 😉

Saving/loading projects and also saving/loading of all settings in all menus.

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@lanties)
Main Sequence Star Customer
October 15, 2018 08:39  

Fantastic news. Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@rowland-f-archer-jr)
Red Giant Customer
October 22, 2018 17:45  

FYI, I gave a presentation to our Raleigh, NC Imaging club about APP and several people said the ability to do this - save a project - was something that was holding them back from trying APP.  

Cheers,

Rowland

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Neutron Star Moderator
October 24, 2018 21:39  

Very good to know, thanks Rowland. Personally I wouldn't let that get in my way as it's producing some very unique things already, but when people do decide that to be the main issue, that's something that needs to be addressed.

ReplyQuote
Share: