Unable to cancel No...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Unable to cancel Normalization 2.0.0-beta29

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@itarchitectkev)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Sounds like a similar issue where someone couldn't cancel calibration either: https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/main-forum/beta29-bug-canceling-calibration-makes-app-hang/

I think it's a timing issue. If you cancel it at the right point, you can cancel, but if it starts in some loop that will never complete, it can't end that loop.

I have just tried to cancel Normalization after noticing I disabled the reference sub -- the graph implied this was a bad sub, so I didn't think to check if it was a reference sub.

In any case, it just hangs. CPU is maxing out on a single thread for the Java process:

11788 kevinj 20 0 103.0g 5.7g 183356 S 102.0 9.1 7d+6h java

APP 2.0.0-Beta29 on Ubuntu 23.10.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @itarchitectkev,

Thank you very much for reporting this, I will do some testing to see what is happening and if I can fix the behaviour 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: