My first project in...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

My first project in Array (dual scope and camera)

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  
The configuration of the "Voyager-Array" software is finally completed.
The Observatory is now completely robotic and optimized for the synchronization of the two telescope on the same object of the deep sky.
This translates into more possibilities to be able to mix the various filters and the resolutions of the two telescopes, obtaining a deeper and clean final image less influenced by the variations of the Seeing.

Now my question: What would be the workflow to combine together, images obtained with two different fields and different filters?

example:
TEC140-QSI6120 binning2 (40 x 400s Ha) + (40 x 400s OIII) 
14HD + Hyperstar-ASI2600 binning1 (200 x 100s L-Pro)

I attach some images to better understand the setup

thanks in advance

regards
Geremia

Array Dual Scope1

Array Dual Scope2
Dual Scope2

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That's looking great! My advice would be to load the data of both in 2 sessions, each having their own calibration data. Then you can integrate like normal and have a combined integration of both scopes. If you assign the data to the proper filters, you should get integrated H-alpha etc results, which can be combined in the RGBCombine tool.

ReplyQuote
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Thanks Vincent for your guide line

I have some data of M27, let's try to do the job, I keep you informed about the final result or, in a help if something goes wrong

regards

Geremia

ReplyQuote
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

was at module 6, 78% processing and this error come out, now it seems stopped, is there anything I can do?

4 error APP

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I think you're running into a memory limit we still have, this will be addressed in a future version. I would suggest to make integrations of the Ha, OIII and luminance separately first, then load these integrations back in as lights (and setting the filters correctly) and then go to tab 5 (normalize) and press the "save normalized frames". These integrated results will then be registered and normalized and can be loaded into the RGBCombine tool.

ReplyQuote
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Ok Vincent, for now I do as you suggested

thanks for your support

Geremia

ReplyQuote
Share: