Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Mosaic Issues  

RSS

(@oscarkeet)
Molecular Cloud Customer
October 20, 2020 14:44  

When I try to process a mosaic, I get the same error over and over again.

It is a 6 plate mosaic.

I've processed all of the different plates.

When I try to integrate the 6 plates, I get the following error:

Error APP Mosaic

Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried putting all the fits in one map and then process them all at once, but that takes a few days to process.

This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Oscar Keet

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 21, 2020 12:08  

Yes and making panels first is the right idea. Would you be able to send me the data of these panels so I can check them?

Please upload some of the relevant subs to our server;

Go to https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com and use upload3 as username and upload3 as password.

Create a directory named “oscarkeet-mosaicnullptr” and upload in there. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: