MOSAIC integration ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

MOSAIC integration java.lang.NullPointerException on APP 1.079

4 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@antoine)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

After following carefully Mabula's recommendation for Mosaic integration (separate panels integrations followed by an all panels integration) I am consistently getting the infamous NullPointerException on 1.079 at the last integration step.  My platform is MacOS 64GB (50GB allocation to APP). 

Any clues / how to remedy?

Screen Shot 2020 04 17 at 12.12.36 PM
Screen Shot 2020 04 17 at 12.10.50 PM

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

Hi @antoine Antoine,

These settings work for me for a 4 panel mosaic of the Eta Carinae nebula:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/main-forum/nullpointerexception-when-trying-to-create-a-mosaic-in-1-078/#post-9872

Those settings did not work for me in 1.078 but they do work in 1.077 and 1.079.

HTH, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @antoine

After following carefully Mabula's recommendation for Mosaic integration (separate panels integrations followed by an all panels integration) I am consistently getting the infamous NullPointerException on 1.079 at the last integration step.  My platform is MacOS 64GB (50GB allocation to APP). 

Any clues / how to remedy?

Screen Shot 2020 04 17 at 12.12.36 PM
Screen Shot 2020 04 17 at 12.10.50 PM

Hi @antoine,

Can you share the registration RMS details after the registration has been completed?

The nullpointer is occuring at the moment when the final results is about to be saved which is very odd and I think this is pointing to an issue with the mosaic registration itself.

I will be happy to have a look if you are willing to share the mosaic panels?

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@dav78)
Neutron Star

Hi,

Same issue here, on MacOS Sierra.

I used the same settings i usually use and work.

APP is crashing at integration step, whatever changing in the settings.

By looking individual picture, they seem well registered.

Capture d’écran 2020 05 08 à 14.46.48

Edit : sorry for this useless comment. I was using V1.078. With V1.079 mosaic mode works fine ! 

ReplyQuote
Share: