Especially recommended for iTelescope.net members for more compatibility with iTelescope.net calibrated data.
Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership! All current and new Astro Pixel Processor Owner's & Renter's license owners will receive a coupon code to get Triple Points at iTelescope.net
To celebrate the partnership with iTelescope.net, you can now buy an Owner's or Renter's license with 15% discount. In addition, you will receive a coupon code to get triple points at iTelescope.net in your order confirmation email.
Our celebration 15% discount action end tomorrow on the evening of Sunday the 15th of September !
How do I comebine OSC RGB and H-alpha from a DSLR from different sezzions?
I found different hints for this. I stacked RGB and H-alpha seperatley. RGB normal and H-alpha set under "0" to a-alpha, which worked well, saw a nice black&white stack. Then I tried to combine these with the combining tool under 9, combining RGB. That did not work since not the right dimensions etc. Registration of both these files failed too, with multi-sezzion where I once said that one is h-alpha, the other rgb. the error was unspecific under part 5.
so how do I comebine these two files from different sezzions but with same camera (D810A) and optics (400mm f/2.8)? This should be possible in tools, combining rgb, right?
the 2 files can be found here:
Ok, I tried a few times, but can't get the data properly down. Are you able to share it via wetransfer.com? Use my address; firstname.lastname@example.org
am trying, but it seems that wetransfer.com is currently down, nothing works 0 bytes in >5min. my cloud has worked since years, though, strange...
Here is the error:
Ah that's our infamous general java error again, might be related to something else (@mabula-admin). Anyway, downloading your files and will give it a go. If this java error keeps bugging you, Mabula needs to take a look at it. Which should be possible if he has gotten through his email. 🙂
Hi again, so I had no problem registering the frames (which are not overlapping very well), but did get a java error (my first one) during normalization. I notified Mabula to take a look at it as it seems this data reveals a repeatable error which is great for bug fixing.
To get around it I only registered the frames, then clicked "save registered frames" and immediately went for the combine tool. I used 100% of the Halpha in the red channel, did LP correction and color calibration. Looks pretty nice now to me. So, hopefully Mabula can get these errors out and a tip for the future would be to make sure the panels are aligning better, I now had to crop the final picture quite a lot.
Right click and choose to open in a new tab for full view.