Share:
Notifications
Clear all

9 July 2020 - APP 1.082 has been released which contains one important bug fix. 1.082 has full Fujifilm RAF support, so that includes SuperCCD & X-Trans camera's 🙂 !

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Help with Flats  

RSS

(@lesleyrgreen-com)
Brown Dwarf Customer
May 31, 2020 03:10  

For a long time flats have plagued me. I have been using APP with only the remove light pollution tool and get VERY good results. This week I decided I was going to get my flats working. Well I have failed so far. My flats are over correcting. In the three images you will see my linear and calibrated lights, and my unstretched flat. The unstreached flat looks like it should work and the result has the data in the correct place, it is just too much. 

linear
calibrated
Masterflat

Here is a link to the source files, 5 lights, 5 darks, 5 flats, and 5 dark flats. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CghyLdS1NcgHgujHkbRHMEtgeweUEHVA?usp=sharing

Any way I can get someone to take a look and see what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Les

This topic was modified 1 month ago by Lesley Green

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Share: