finding.saved image...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

finding.saved images

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tsnapp)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

This will show how much of a newbie I am!  When I save my processed images where will it be located and how will

How it be identified?  I use a MAC with BIG SUR.  My goal is to place the image eventually into Apple pHotos and I am trying to figure out how to find it and get it to Apple pHotos where I can edit it with the software program LUMINAR AI for further processing

Thanks for taking the time to answer such a basic question.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@tsnapp Hi Terry,

When APP starts you are asked to specify a Working Directory. The images will be placed in that directory. Typically there will be images with names starting like this

• BPM = Bad Pixel Map
  • MB = Master Bias
  • MD = Master Dark
  • MDF Master Dark Flat
  • MF = Master Flat

When you go to tab 6 and click the Integration button, you get a popup asking you to specify the target name. When integration is done, another image starting with what you specified for the target name will be there as well. That image will be a FITS image and needs to be stretched before making APP convert it to a JPEG image. The JPEG image then can be added to Apple Photos.

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: