Finished Photo Blac...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Finished Photo Black

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I did the basic Ha-OIII color last night doing 40 lights and 40 dark frames, selected RGGB > Algorithm was Ha-OIII color > Force Bayer/X-Trans....Right hand of screen was set for, Neutralize BG > Saturation,

Selected Integrate, named the file and then APP went thru all the required steps...Photo looked great, but after I flipped it, and did the Light Pollution and a crop, I clicked save on the left side of screen, then hit save on the RH side and saved it to the folder..Opened the photo it was all black...

Any ideas? Maybe I should not save it on the left hand side, just the right...I don't know...

I have APP on my MacBook too...Ran the files thru there...It was working fine...Maybe I should do a re-install on the Win 10 system??

Rodney

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Rodney Bell

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@rockinrod All images taken by your camera are linear and need to be stretched. Did you mark the stretch checkbox before saving on the right?

ReplyQuote
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@wvreeven

I may have by mistake. I looked at that when i opened the program. It defaults to checked in that box...It's working now. Got it thanks.

Rod

ReplyQuote
Share: