Encountered error i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Encountered error in module: ImageNormalizer

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kukro)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello and happy new year!

I'm actually using the trial-Version of APP 1.082 on a WIN10-PC and try to get used to it.

When re-editing some older data which I had formerly processed with Siril, I got this error-message:

Encountered error in module:
ImageNormalizer

Error message:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3

Cause:
n.a(Unknown Source)
n.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

The lights are RAWs from Canon 6D, I also loaded the master dark and master flat processed by Siril as FITS-Files, since I could not find the original RAWs at the moment. After loading the files I went directly to Integrate.

I hope this is enough information for you to be able to help me with this problem. Some older posts with similar questions in this forum always ended after the first answer which was a request for more detailled information 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Kurt @kukro,

Happy 2022!!!

Can you please first try with our latest 1.083 beta 4 release? Download links are at the top of the forum.

Your bug could be related to using master frames from a different program, especially since it concerns Bayer (Color) data. Different application deal differently with this. Is there a way to remake the masters? Otherwise we might have to inject the Bayer pattern into your Siril masters as a solution.

If the 1.083 beta 4 gives the same error, then I will be happy to look at your data and fix it.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@kukro)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Thanks for the quick reply. I shall try the beta and then come back to you.

Kurt

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

We actually are on 1.083 the full version already. 🙂 Also to be found in the link on top of the forum.

ReplyQuote
(@kukro)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

We actually are on 1.083 the full version already. 🙂 Also to be found in the link on top of the forum.

Yeah, found that out too, thanks.

I also found the (my) error: within the directory of the light raws (which I had marked all to load into APP), there was one image which I had processed with LR and exported as TIFF, since it contained a meteorite trail. After removing this file from the file list, everything worked out fine.

Thanks for your help,

Kurt

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @kukro
Posted by: @vincent-mod

Yeah, found that out too, thanks.

I also found the (my) error: within the directory of the light raws (which I had marked all to load into APP), there was one image which I had processed with LR and exported as TIFF, since it contained a meteorite trail. After removing this file from the file list, everything worked out fine.

Thanks for your help,

Kurt

Thank you Kurt 😉

Happy to hear that you found the cause of the issue. I think it is because you mixed data that still needed debayering and a Tiff that was already debayered, right?

Issues like this should be caught properly and dealt with in 1.084 on which we will start working tomorrow !

ReplyQuote
Share: