APP 1.078 Deleting ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

APP 1.078 Deleting files?

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@aresnick)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

New user (Mac OS), apologize in advance if question is a repeat, but I can't find an answer in the Forums.  I would like to delete all light image files that fall below a particular quality score, but can't find *any* menu option or anything at all, really.   Help?

Edit: I should have mentioned I found this thread:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/main-forum/delete-files-on-image-lest/#post-7835

but I couldn't figure out how to make those menus appear.

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Andrew Resnick

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Andrew and welcome,

You can sort the list below on basis of quality for instance, by right-clicking on the list. You then select the lowest quality files and right-click again, a remove (which just removes it from the list) or delete (which deletes the file from disk!) will then do what you want.

ReplyQuote
(@aresnick)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

Thanks for the response- I thought that may be the case, but when I control-click nothing happens.  Well, I shouldn't say 'nothing'.  When I shift-click, the entire row (set of rows) is highlighted.  Then, when I control-click, all the rows except for the one the mouse is pointing to de-highlights the 'select' column.  Very odd.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That's because shift-click selects an entire section indeed, but you have to use the right mouse button to get to the menu for that selection. Control-click is not used.

ReplyQuote
(@aresnick)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

Maybe I wasn't clear- I'm using a Mac, my mouse only has one button.  Mac users generally control-click to execute a right-click function.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Oh 🙂 I am a Mac user and have used 2 button mice for a very long time. But also when using the magic mouse, I believe using 2 fingers at the same time gives you a right mouse button click right? Or at least that should then be configurable in the settings. Isn't that the case for you?

ReplyQuote
(@aresnick)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Thanks!  I went into settings and now all is well!  Don't know what the forum etiquette is here, but love APP and stay safe!

ReplyQuote
Share: