Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

[Solved] VAT???  

RSS

Gary
(@garyrmck)
White Dwarf Customer
July 12, 2017 07:17  

Hi Mabula,

is it possible for you to have a price excluding VAT for those of us outside the EU? makes a significant difference in price for those of us on a pension 🙂

chers

Gary

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
July 12, 2017 08:49  

Hi Gary,

Yes, certainly.

Only EU residents will need to pay VAT, the shop should detect from which country you are buying and should apply the VAT rate applicable to the country of the buyer. If you are ordering from outside the EU, then the VAT rate should be zero.

Doesn't this work correctly in your case?

Where are you located currently?

Cheers,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
 Gary
(@garyrmck)
White Dwarf Customer
July 12, 2017 10:35  

Hi Mabula,

I'm in Australia. I'll checkout the cart to see if it is working....Just tried checking out - does not take the VAT off. Still charges full 125 Euros.

cheers

Gary

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
July 12, 2017 11:32  

Hi Gary,

The pricing is correct then for your location.

The price excluding VAT is 125 euros, with VAT 20% it would be 150 Euros. So the shop is showing this correctly.

People in the Netherlands for instance will see:

Euros 125 incl. VAT euros 151,25

I realise now that this might be a bit unclear from the website. I'll adjust this.

Cheers,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: