Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

APP keeps on reinstalling  

RSS

(@rocketeer76)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 10, 2021 09:01  

I've updated to a ssd from HDD so I've had to reinstall all my programs but when I try to load APP I have to reinstall it everytime for it to load. It also doesn't put a desktop icon on either. I saw Mabulas message about conflict with symbols but I put it into a simple folder. Any ideas? Using Windows 10 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
January 10, 2021 10:39  

Mm, did you completely do a fresh re-install on the SSD or did you transfer files over? Is APP in the same location on the SSD?

ReplyQuote
(@rocketeer76)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 10, 2021 10:49  

Brand new ssd installed. Downloaded APP using the recommended instructions, put in my Renters licence but still keep on having to install for it to load. Yes APP is installed on my C drive, the ssd drive 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
January 10, 2021 10:52  

Ok, and what is the exact location you installed APP to, so the actual directory path in full?

ReplyQuote
(@rocketeer76)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 10, 2021 11:25  

Can't get on my computer till later Vincent but will screen shot it. 

ReplyQuote
(@rocketeer76)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 10, 2021 13:25  

Sorted it now thanks Vincent. Think it was something I was doing wrong.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
January 10, 2021 13:26  

Ok, no problem. What was it? Would be nice to know for others. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@rocketeer76)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 10, 2021 13:51  

I think the destination folder users name wasn't complete. 

ReplyQuote
Share: