2.0 Beta 4 crashing...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

2.0 Beta 4 crashing on any file request

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@brianblessed)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Installed 2.0 Beta 4 and any attempt to click on a box they is going to open a file selection window cause a crash that can only be ended by Ctr. alt delete and close process.

Running 64 bit windows 11, tried removing and reinstalling , restarting between installation and first run. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Windows 11 seems to have a few issues with the Java JDK we use, we're investigating. It's not the case for everyone either which complicates matters.

ReplyQuote
(@brianblessed)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Seems so, I tried it on a new windows 10 install and it's fine there so a win 11 issue.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Brian, @brianblessed

Thank you very much for reporting this issue. Like Vincen't indicates, Windows 11 does not seem to work well with our development platform at the moment. It is on our issue list to solve this as soon as we can.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

@brianblessed, i am investigating this issue to solve it a.s.a.p. Can you check if you have broken shortcuts on your windows desktop? Or perhaps shortcuts for applications that require admin rights?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@brianblessed)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

No  broken links, I have applications that need admin rights to run. APP opens fine its just that any click on a dialog or button that opens a file open box crashes the app and needs control alt delete to close.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Brian @brianblessed,

Thank you very much. Do you have icons for those applications that need admin rights on your desktop?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@brianblessed)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Yes I would have some,

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @brianblessed

Yes I would have some,

@brianblessed, Okay thanks, I will test this. It might be the source of the issue, but I am not sure yet.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: