Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Drizzle in APP 1.082  

RSS

(@rcfmitch)
Red Giant Customer
January 8, 2021 05:35  

can anyone show me by screenshots or by video how the heck do you Drizzle in APP ..?

i binned my B33 from 1x1 to 2x2  or 3008x3008 to 1504x1504

now i want top upsample by drizzling

its EZ in PI , but im lost here.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin
January 8, 2021 11:30  

@rcfmitch It is easier in APP than in PI . No need for screen shots or videos at all 😉

Just go to INTEGRATE at the bottom of tab 6 and set mode either to drizzle or Bayer/X-Trans drizzle (depending on if you are integrating mono or color data) and set scale to the desired value. As always you can hover your mouse cursor over the drop down boxes to get extended information about each option.

HTH, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@rcfmitch)
Red Giant Customer
January 8, 2021 18:12  

wow , sounds ez enough , will give it a try with default values and report back

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share: