Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Usability features  

RSS

(@chris_16)
Main Sequence Star Customer
September 26, 2019 08:57  

Hi, I am using APP for some time now, and I have a few comments on usability. Please excuse, if this may be already addressed earlier in the forum.

Playing around in the combine RGB dialog, I find it quite difficult to hit a certain value of e.g. 1.000 using the sliders. Would it be possible to enter the values directly into a numeric field? I think, if you finally found nice values, wouldn't it be useful, if you could save them as presets for future projects? This applies globally on APP at all.

Maybe, in some cases, it would be nice, if you could detach an image view from the main panel in order to compare different results.

Anyway, this is a great software and I like it very much. Thanks to Mabula and his team for providing this!

Chris

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
September 27, 2019 13:05  

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I agree that would be nice to have and my guess is Mabula is thinking about things like this already (@mabula-admin).

ReplyQuote
Share: