Usability features

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Usability features

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@chris_16)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hi, I am using APP for some time now, and I have a few comments on usability. Please excuse, if this may be already addressed earlier in the forum.

Playing around in the combine RGB dialog, I find it quite difficult to hit a certain value of e.g. 1.000 using the sliders. Would it be possible to enter the values directly into a numeric field? I think, if you finally found nice values, wouldn't it be useful, if you could save them as presets for future projects? This applies globally on APP at all.

Maybe, in some cases, it would be nice, if you could detach an image view from the main panel in order to compare different results.

Anyway, this is a great software and I like it very much. Thanks to Mabula and his team for providing this!

Chris

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I agree that would be nice to have and my guess is Mabula is thinking about things like this already (@mabula-admin).

ReplyQuote
Share: