Adding default user...

Share:

20th March 2020 - APP 1.078 has been released !

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Adding default user settings  

RSS

(@kevin-lewis)
White Dwarf Customer
September 27, 2019 13:05  

Hi,

are there any plans for users to be able to save off their preferred settings which will then become the defaults the next time APP is started?

I realise that a default set of parameters may change from imaging session to imaging session but it would be nice to have a user defined set of parameters that are known to work and then adjust from there.

regards

Kev 

edit: sorry I didn't see the Request for changes forum section, please move the post if needed

This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by Kevin Lewis
This topic was modified 6 months ago by Vincent Groenewold - Moderator

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
September 27, 2019 13:11  

Yes there is, it is a frequent requested feature for obvious reasons. I'm not sure in which version this will be possible, but it's very high on the to-do list.

ReplyQuote
(@tommohawk)
Brown Dwarf Customer
October 16, 2019 15:25  

Hi. Can I ask that if any mods are made to save settings, which would be great, there is also the option to restore defaults.

Many thanks.

(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
October 17, 2019 16:33  

Yes good suggestion, when Mabula adds these options I'll check if that's the case and then make him add it. 😉

ReplyQuote
(@cresskh)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
October 23, 2019 07:47  

Yes, agree to the export/import settings is important, especially to those who are using multiple setups.

ReplyQuote
Share: