Adding default user...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Adding default user settings

5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@kevin-lewis)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi,

are there any plans for users to be able to save off their preferred settings which will then become the defaults the next time APP is started?

I realise that a default set of parameters may change from imaging session to imaging session but it would be nice to have a user defined set of parameters that are known to work and then adjust from there.

regards

Kev 

edit: sorry I didn't see the Request for changes forum section, please move the post if needed

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by Kevin Lewis

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Yes there is, it is a frequent requested feature for obvious reasons. I'm not sure in which version this will be possible, but it's very high on the to-do list.

Kevin Lewis reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tommohawk)
Main Sequence Star

Hi. Can I ask that if any mods are made to save settings, which would be great, there is also the option to restore defaults.

Many thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Yes good suggestion, when Mabula adds these options I'll check if that's the case and then make him add it. 😉

ReplyQuote
(@cresskh)
Hydrogen Atom

Yes, agree to the export/import settings is important, especially to those who are using multiple setups.

ReplyQuote
Share: