Possible Bug in Com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Possible Bug in Combine RGB tool

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@drralfwagner)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello,

When choosing a formula, for example HOO2 or other formulas: After clicking on "new formula" the HSL sliders do not change but remain for all colors on zero position. Afterr clicking on "calculate" a black image is resulted. This occurs on version 1..082, 1.083 and 2.0 beta 6. I am running windows 10.

What might be wrong?

Ralf

ReplyQuote
(@drralfwagner)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello,

meamwhile I tried the HOO2 formula on a Linux System (Ubuntu), too. Same problem:After clicking on "new formula" the HSL sliders do not change. Tried formula "default", this worked. Strange!

Ralf

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for notifying us, we'll investigate! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Ralf @drralfwagner,

I just tested it with 2.0.0-beta6 and all is working fine in the RGB Combine Tool. HSL sliders are not present in the RGB Combine Tool, so I am not sure why you mention these. Is your problem perhaps with the HSL Selective Color Tool which has HSL sliders?

RGB Combine Tool: if I load channels with H-alpha and O3 assigned, the HOO1 and HOO2 simply work on our systems:

HOO2:

HOO2 formula works

SHO4 and other formula also work fine:

SHO4 formula works

Might be the reason that the sliders stay at zero (thus a black composite) that you have not assigned a channel to either H-alpha nor Oxygen-3?

ReplyQuote
(@drralfwagner)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

thank you very much for help. My problem was indeed that I have not assigned the channels to either H-alpha nor Oxygen-3, but to R,G and B. When assigning the channels to either H-alpha or Oxygen-3 the HOO2, HOO1 and the SHO formulas are working well after clicking on new formula.

Thanks again for your help. Now I am happy again with APP.

Ralf

ReplyQuote
Share: