Moving/Removing sel...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Moving/Removing selection area boxes

3 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
(@turtlecat1000)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

This would pertain to the Tools area obviously. Right now you can only remove selections in a LIFO fashion except in light pollution removal where you can remove red/yellow boxes. It would be great to be able to select a box and change its size and position of a selection area.

In the same way, I would like to see the crop tool have a movable selection area so you can more easily drag corners or sides to reposition different crop ideas. Maybe even a tool to suggest an auto crop based on problems in the edge pixels.

JuergenN, Luc G., Jeffrey Horne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, I agree and will forward this to Mabula. I think he already has this in mind for a future version.

ReplyQuote
(@lgpix)
Hydrogen Atom

In addition to being able to move selection boxes, it would be useful to be able to delete any box.

Also I'd often like to save the pattern of boxes so it could be reloaded for use on other images (for example, use the same selection boxes in light pollution removal tool for other filters in a set registered files).

ReplyQuote
Share: