2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
Moving/Removing selection area boxes
This would pertain to the Tools area obviously. Right now you can only remove selections in a LIFO fashion except in light pollution removal where you can remove red/yellow boxes. It would be great to be able to select a box and change its size and position of a selection area.
In the same way, I would like to see the crop tool have a movable selection area so you can more easily drag corners or sides to reposition different crop ideas. Maybe even a tool to suggest an auto crop based on problems in the edge pixels.
Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, I agree and will forward this to Mabula. I think he already has this in mind for a future version.