Maintain a zoom pos...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Maintain a zoom position when changing images in the lower console

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 Sara
(@swag72)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

There have been occassions when putting a mosaic together where I've tried different settings to look at the results. I have stack 1 zoomed in to look at a problem area and wan to compare that with the same area easily n stack 2.

At the moment I zoom in with stack one..... click on stack 2 in the lower console and the image is immediately zoomed out so I need to find that area again. If the zoom could be maintained this would make it a simple and useful process to flick between the 2 ... or 3 or 4 ...... images.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Sara,

Try disabling the "scale" select box above the image viewer. That will preserve zoom and scrollbar positions.

I think I need to adjust the name of this select box... to "fit image"for instance?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@swag72)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Brilliant - Thanks!!! 

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: