DDP Panel slider ad...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2022-05-29: APP 2.0.0-beta2 has been released !

Release notes

Download links per platform:

windows 2.0.0-beta2

macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta2

macOS arm64 M1 2.0.0-beta2

Linux DEB 2.0.0-beta2

Linux RPM 2.0.0-beta2

DDP Panel slider adjustment

(@jhart)
White Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

Hi,

In previous versions you could fine tune the various settings by clicking on the slider bar to move the setting ball a very small amount.  That option does not appear available in 2.0 Beta1.  Very small adjustments on some of the sliders can make a big difference in the displayed image.  Trying to do that by clicking on and moving the slider ball a tiny amount is most difficult.  Is there a way to make the very small adjustments to the sliders like in previous versions?

Thanks, Jeff

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin

Hi Jeff,

I have tested this myself, but I see no difference directly between 1.083 and 2.0.0-beta1 in this. Did you try to zoom in on the slider by clicking on the + button several times. That should enable you to do fine adjustments 😉

For 2.0.0 stable i have planned to make the preview filter much simpler and more intuitive in this regard as well.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jhart)
White Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

@mabula-admin 

Hi Mabula,

I have clicked the right box, for example on the black point slider, to increase it to 4.  Occasionally a click on the slider bar will move the black point once.  But after that and most of the time, there is no change.  The Console Output indicates processing and the image will refresh but it has no change and the digital reading in that slider does not change.  If it is relevant I am using a MacBook Pro with the M1 processor.

Jeff

ReplyQuote
(@jhart)
White Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

FYI, clicking on the Saturation slider does move the set point a small incremental amount.  But I think it is the only slider that responds that way.

Thanks, Jeff

ReplyQuote
Share: