Integration Produce...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Integration Produces Black Image

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lesleyrgreen-com)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I have 15 * 120 sec light frames and a master dark. The individual light frames are corrected perfectly by the MD when viewed in l-calibrated yet when integrated the result is just a black image. All settings were left as default except pattern was set to RGGB, and force bayer CFA was checked. Two subs, the MD, and integration can be downloaded here. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CghyLdS1NcgHgujHkbRHMEtgeweUEHVA?usp=sharing

This happened in 1.076 and 1.077

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Thanks

Les

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Lesley Green

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Could you check what happens if you click on the GL button on top to turn OpenGL off? Does it then display?

ReplyQuote
(@lesleyrgreen-com)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

Vincent, 

Sorry, no difference, just gave it a try.

Les

ReplyQuote
(@lesleyrgreen-com)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Just took a new set of darks and it seemed to work. The are integrating fine so I'm not sure what happened, maybe something wrong with my old darks? Either way it is working fine now with new darks and GL enabled so disregard.

Thanks

Les

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It could be that there was an issue with the darks, however I've not seen it cause a completely black integration. Anyway, whatever the cause was, you solved it. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: