How to align LRGB i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2022-05-29: APP 2.0.0-beta2 has been released !

Release notes

Download links per platform:

windows 2.0.0-beta2

macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta2

macOS arm64 M1 2.0.0-beta2

Linux DEB 2.0.0-beta2

Linux RPM 2.0.0-beta2

How to align LRGB image

momo
(@mo-mo)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Hello.

I want to color the monochrome image of L, R, G, B with the Combine RGB tool.

Calibrated L, R, G, B files (at the end -CAL) are stored on the PC.
I am lost in the procedure to colorize using those.

I understand how to integrate only L. and understand that R, G, B also have the same procedure as L.

The procedure for integrating four files (L, R, G, B) is lost.

I'm sorry for the rudimentary question, but I could not find the answer in Forum's search.

When I registered four files from the Combine RGB Tool (Add Channel), position does not match.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin

@uboot7c You can load the L, R, G and B lights all together along with their calibration files. You need to make sure that all files belonging to the same filter end up in the same channel. Then you can process all lights and you will get four integrated images (one for L, R, G and B each) which you can load in Combine RGB.

Another option is to process them all separately as you have done. Then you can load the four integrated images again as lights (do not load any calibration files), go to tab 4 and click the Register button. Once done, save the registered images (again in tab 4) and then you can load those in Combine RGB.

ReplyQuote
(@tetonman50)
Hydrogen Atom Customer

@wvreeven   Hello Wouter,   You and I recently had an exchange on the ZWO forum regarding getting the Mosaic function working. Thanks to your help I was able to do that,    At your recommendation and after reading a number of other's I decided to buy the owners version of APP.  I don't want to pester you, or others here on this forum, about how to do some of the basic functions, and understanding what all the various options do....... However unfortunately so far I have found the instructional videos somewhat lacking in details for a raw beginner like myself...... Is there any hard documentation that I can find anywhere, you know like APP for Dummies ( like myself ) that I could purchase that would help me get started here?   

Sorry Kunihiko Innui, not trying to hijack your thread.  Al

ReplyQuote
 momo
(@mo-mo)
Topic starter  

@wvreeven

Hello Wouter

"go to tab 4 and click the Register button"

This is what I wanted to know.
It was just a point I got lost.

Thank you for your good teaching.

This few days in Japan, it is sunny at night.
I hope your weather is good.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
 momo
(@mo-mo)
Topic starter  

@tetonman50

Hello Al Daddario

It is not hijack.Don't worry.
I started using the app recently, so I often get lost on the way.

I hope your weather is good.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin

@tetonman50 Hi Al. There is no manual for APP yet, though it is in the planning. Until then you can use

https://digitalstars.wordpress.com/2020/09/19/an-astropixelprocessor-quick-start-guide/

Note that that guide isn't complete either and has not been written by any of us.

ReplyQuote
Share: